Thursday, October 18, 2012

Must See Etsy Shop: Cami's Paperie

Remember how I told you that Cami designed my Will You Be My Bridesmaid? cards?!
 
Well, I realized earlier this week that I am going to need some new stationary, and of course have my new monogram on it! I immediately went to Cami's Etsy shop because she does great work and she does it super fast!
 
Here are the proofs she sent me SO quickly yesterday that I want to share with you!

 
Better than your average "Thank You" notes!!
 
I'm kind of obsessed with this one!!
 
THANK YOU, Cami!!


Here are some of my favorite things in her shop!


Personalized Stationary
Thank You cards
Bridal Shower Mad Libs
Personalized Stationary
Personalized Stationary
Will You Be My Bridesmaid

So go head over to her Etsy Shop and get some new stationary!! (and tell her I sent you!)
 
Have a great Thursday!
 
 
 

5 comments:

megan said...

I was thinking about having some mad libs at our rehearsal dinner to add some fun so I'm glad you told us about her shop! Very cute stuff.

Unknown said...

LOVE the Tyler & Charlotte design, too cute!!

Unknown said...

Lovvve these designs! THe fonts she uses are so cute! I'm always searching for fun new Etsy shops!

Mason said...

These are so cute and so perfect! I just got new stationery recently, but I may need to pick up a few (slash all) of these too :) Such a perfect recommendation!

xoxo Mason

Cami said...

Charlotte, I LOVE your blog and thank you so much for featuring my items. You have been such a delight to work with <3
Cami