I saw this post on Whitney's blog last week and decided to link up with Rachel too for her "In My Opinion" post so here goes nothing.
These are my opinions, so play nice will ya?
In no particular order:
IN MY OPINION:
1. I'm getting sick of these debates. Neither Romney or Obama impress me at all. Watching the debates is incredibly awkward and disheartening.
2. Recruiting is the hardest industry ever. I'm sure there are teachers and doctors and others saying yeah right, but dang it sometimes this industry makes me pull my hair out!
3. I should be able to wear a sweatshirt and norts to work.
4. Trying to lose weight / get fit for your wedding STINKS.
5. Why can't the mail get there like the next day? Tired of waiting for important packages!
6. Mayonnaise is gross.
7. Revenge is the best show on TV.
8. Booking plane flights home for the holidays is one of the worst things imaginable.
9. Not being able to go home to see all of your friends for Wofford Homecoming sucks.
10. Chocolate should be a food group.
11. It's okay to screen phone calls.
12. Bloggers are shopoholics (am I right or am I right?).
13. Everyone needs a pet.
14. Farmers aren't given enough credit.
15. New friends are the best.
16. There's no place like home.
17. Work days should only be 3 days a week.
18. The South = the best part of the country.
19. LinkedIn "Who's Viewed Your Profile" is creepy.
20. Today should be Friday.
That's it. My opinions and my vent sesh!