Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Oh How Pinteresting!

Today I'm doing the linkup with Michelle from The Vintage Apple....

google

My pins are home inspired.. getting me ready for the move next week and what I would love for my new apartment to look like!


{via}

{via}

{via}

{via}

{via}

{via}

{via}

{via}

{via}

{via}

{via}

{via}

{via}


I have so many ideas about how I want to decorate my new room. I really think picture #7 is my favorite. I have a similar bedspread from Tar-jay that I had at Wofford and have at home that might be able to work if I take it with me (if I have room in the car!)


You should also be proud that I accomplished everything on my to-do list yesterday AND today. Thats huge. Now if I can get my car back from mr. cleaning man, I can start packing! eek!

Do you have any suggestions as to where to get bedding? Need some input! xoxo

Happy Hump Day!

Ta ta,




2 comments:

Sarah said...

I usually just go to a department store for bedding because they have tons of options. Pottery Barn is also pretty good. Best of luck with the move!

rkjalernpan said...

I love the classy vintage look you have going here. The touch of salmon is really nice!