Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Wednesday-Stressday

The past week has been absolutely insane and stressful to say the least. Traveling, getting back to work, making big life decisions... its a mad house in this little head of mine. Work has really picked up since it is fall and there are lots of agricultural things going on right now! The SC State Fair is coming up and we have a huge display there, so I have been doing a lot at work to help out. The Plant and Flower Festival is this weekend too, so tomorrow I will be out helping the vendors and ordering them around (yay!).

The days after traveling are exhausting. I am tired, irritable, and of course missing Tyler. Hopefully all of that will change... soon.. I hate to keep you hanging for one more day, but I will let you know the big news tomorrow... hopefully.

I have also been trying to spice up this little blog today some, too. I still have some work to do and I am still learning. I feel like I add a blog a day to read and I am finding cute cute decorations on other girls' blogs.

Until tomorrow, here are a few pictures from the weekend:


out with some of his  our friends!
one of my favorite things about illinois.. endless sunsets...
told you tyler loves his 'merican wear...



Keep you posted about the events in the life of Charlotte soon..

Ta ta,

Charlotte 

2 comments:

Sydney Carver Snyder said...

Such cute pictures! Love your blog!

Lacey in the City said...

Sorry you are stressed, darlin. Make sure you are at least taking a FEW moments of quiet Charlotte time here and there to breathe and see everything clearly. I can't wait to hear your news! I hope that all goes as planned and you get to share it tomorrow! xoxo