Friday, October 7, 2011

Floral Friday

As I mentioned yesterday, we have a Plant & Flower Festival going on at the State Farmers Market this weekend. I had to set up vendors yesterday, but today I was able to walk around, shop, and take some pics. I even bought a plant! I decided that maybe I can take up gardening (ok maybe not since the Midwest is so cold) as a hobby. I'm sure I'll figure something out!

If you are anywhere near Columbia, SC tomorrow-- check it out! Here are some pretty things you can find!


so pretty

want to make one of these bottle trees 
hibiscus 

my purchase looked similar to this one

so colorful

oregano

spearmint- smelled great!

its fall!

favorite food in the world!

favorite picture of the day

muscadines

love pink

display with some cotton

Have a great weekend! I will be at another festival tomorrow selling jam! Yay for fall and the weekend!

Ta ta,

Charlotte

1 comment:

Lacey in the City said...

I ADORE Fall displays with hay bales, gourds, mums...It's all so fun. Normally here in CT, it's super Autumny by this time of year, but it was 85 degrees yesterday!