Saturday, June 29, 2013

1 year ago today: i said yes!

On Friday, June 29 of last year, Tyler proposed to me on the battery in Charleston, SC.

He and my mom had been planning this surprise for a while and they really blew me away. 

To read the full recap of our weekend, check out my posts HERE (We're engaged!), HERE, and HERE (surprise engagement party). I promise they're good and very detailed!

Other than our wedding, it was one of the best weekends ever. Sadly, Tyler and I are apart this weekend, but I can promise you we are still celebrating!






Best year of my life!

5 comments:

Lauren Collins said...

Congratulations on such a special year! It's funny how much your life can change in a year! :)

Anonymous said...

Sweet pictures...you look so happy!

Blue Dog Belle said...

so sweet! Congrats!

Brianna Tucker said...

What a great year! Just think it only gets better :)

Dee Stephens said...

love your ring!