Friday, June 28, 2013

happy happy happy!!!!!

Thanks for your funny comments on yesterday's ranting post. I'm really glad I didn't offend anyone and am happy to know that I'm not alone.

I've been terrible in neglecting to tell you all some happy news! Thank goodness it doesn't have anything to do with me, but I want to celebrate with my friends and share in their happiness.

This weekend is full of celebrations!

{1} Tonight I am headed to Greenville for the weekend to a) hang out with college girlfriends and b) attend our sweet Ryann's wedding. I am so thrilled to be there for her big day and I cannot wait!


Cannot wait to see her become Mrs. McCall!!!!

{2} One of my best friends, Virginia, got engaged last weekend! She was my college roommate for two years and we became super close. We actually bonded freshman year in a western civ class and went to lunch together every day.



Virginia caught my bouquet at our wedding, and honestly, I threw it at her!!!! I had been planning to do that for a long time because she and her new fiance, Bobby, have been dating since 9th grade! All of our friends adore Bobby and we are so excited to have another wedding to look forward to!



I love this moment!



Love you VA and so happy for you!

{3} I am helping host a baby shower for one of my other best friends, Rebecca on Sunday! She was my Matron of Honor in our wedding and she is due in a few short weeks. I cannot wait to be an aunt! She and her husband Tripp haven't found out the gender, so I don't know if it will be a little boy or girl yet! I cannot wait to spoil the little one rotten! Baby Love will be the first real baby in my life!


So much to celebrate. I love my sweet friends!


Oh and mini girls weekend this weekend too- cannot wait!

8 comments:

Annie said...

You have a busy weekend coming up! Have fun!

Amanda aka Manda said...

Sounds like a busy but fun weekend ahead! Hope you have an amazing time!

Ashley W said...

Sounds like a crazy busy weekend, but at least you get to do a lot of celebrating!

Unknown said...

Thanks for including me in your post! So happy about Virginia! You're going to be SO worn out! Can't wait to see you! Oh, and you will make the best Aunt Char--can't wait! XOXO-Becca

CWMP said...

Okay, what is up. All of your friends are GORGEOUS! They make 'em pretty at Wofford!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to everyone! :)

Nicole said...

What a weekend full of celebrations you have!!! I love it all! And I just read your post about yesterday and just wanted to say, AMEN to all of it. Especially the people in front of you at the grocery store who don't follow the 20 items or less rule and don't get told to leave, and the paula deen thing. Give me a break!!

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

Lots of exciting things for you!

Love that picture of you and Virginia right after she caught the bouquet!