Monday, June 17, 2013

happy {belated} fathers day!

Happy {belated} father's day to the best dad in the entire world!

We hunt out picking sweet corn and blueberries to celebrate his day!
My computer decided it didn't want to cooperate, so my post for my dad is a little late!









My dad has ALWAYS been my #1 supporter no matter what. He is the most hardworking and dedicated man I know and love us unconditionally. He loves the farm, riding in a tractor, boating, Wofford College and last but not least, his family.

Drake's the man!

And I am so blessed to have a new dad in my life as of March 23, 2013, Ken!


Love you man!!! (I know you are reading this too!)



Mr. Ken is one of the most hilarious men I've ever met. He is always making me laugh and has such a great outlook on life! He loves his family (especially his new daughter-in-laws), is a proud Naval Academy alum, a patriotic veteran, and loves to hunt (yes more than Tyler)! 

I am beyond blessed to have these two men as fathers in my life! What did I do to deserve them? They are both loving, supportive, Christian fathers. We love you both!

1 comment:

Whitney said...

What awesome men! I love that your FIL went to Naval Academy! I wanted to go there for a while. (I know, I'm crazy.)