Thursday, June 28, 2012

Trina Turk + Banana Republic

I was at the mall last Saturday looking for a dress for a wedding this weekend..

Oh, by the way, I am going HOME this weekend-- SO EXCITED..

I digress...

Anyways, I stopped in Banana Republic to see if they had any cute dresses and I almost fell over when I saw the most adorable floral-print, colorful new clothes in the entrance. Then I read
Trina Turk for Banana Republic.



Wait, WHAT!

So duh, I had to buy something. I was so afraid they would be sold out of everything in my size. They were sold out of this dress which would have been perfect for the wedding:

Cochella One Shoulder Dress


But no 6 or 8's. Oh well..

Here are some of the other pretty things they had:

Pisces Top


Silk One Shoulder Dress

Patio Dress
Turquoise Top
I have NO idea why these shorts aren't listed online, but I totally bought them. I adore them. I wore them with a corally top, a black skinny belt, and Jacks. I have a feeling this may be my outfit I wear to the airport tomorrow, so maybe I'll take some pics!

I am obsessed.

They also have the most adorable accessories!

Botanical Hat

Statement Stud Earring


Orange Swirl Bracelet


Ah, all of it is so adorable! I want it all, but I settled for the shorts!

Have you bought any of the TT for BR? Hurry and get something, especially in stores because they won't reorder!! There are also bathing sutis, scarves, lots of other jewelry, and handbags!

Ta ta,


 

3 comments:

Amy G said...

Oh my so cute! Those prints are amazing and LOVE the shorts! Please post pics :) I may need to go find some for myself!

Jamie Purfeerst said...

I love those shorts! Maybe I will have to stop at BR tomorrow. :)

Anonymous said...

love this post and especially those cute shorts that ended up being a very special outfit! waiting (patiently...sort of) on your next post! love you and miss you already! xoxo

-becca