Friday, July 6, 2012

Whirlwind Week!

Hi friends!

I am SOOOOO sorry I have been MIA for the past week but I can promise you it was all for good reasons. I don't want to give it away because I am working on a totally wonderful post outlining all of the wonderfulness I have to share, but here is the overall picture!

Friday: Got to Charleston
Saturday: Beach and Wedding
Sunday: Home in Cameron
Monday: Home + flew to Pennsylvania
Tuesday: Tyler's grandmother's funeral in Baltimore
Wednesday: 4th of July in Doylestown
Thursday: Flew Home
Friday: At work today. Boooooo x 800

So, thats the quick view and I promise to be very thorough with all of the details. If you follow me on twitter and instagram and facebook you already know everything but I have SOOO much to share!


I may have multiple posts for a couple of days, so just be ready!

I am so excited, so blessed, and so happy!!

Ta ta,

 

1 comment:

Claire said...

CANNOT WAIT CANNOT WAIT CANNOT WAIT to hear! Love that pic!