I am linking up with Becky from From Mrs. to Mama for this fun get to know me linkup!! Join in!
1. How long have you been blogging? And what got you started on blogging? Has your blog changed?
I started blogging in August of 2011. I started thinking about it last June as a way to document life post-college. I ended up blogging about mine and Tyler's long distance relationship and then in November it all changed when I moved to Illinois. Now my blog is to have a journal of my life out here as well as to have a way to display it to my family and friends at home. I have also made a bunch of blog friends that I had no idea I would meet!
2. Did you go to college? If so where, and what did you study?
I went to Wofford College in Spartanburg, SC-- Go Terriers!
I was also an Environmental Studies major.
3. Where have you traveled?
I've been to Mexico, the Cayman Islands, Greece, and a few fun places in the US!
Cayman Islands with Caroline -- senior class trip
Cozumel, Mexico-- senior class trip
Olympia, Greece-- hope of the 1st Olympics!
This is Olympia, too! She is a Greek ZTA sister of mine-- at the Parthenon!
4. If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you would buy?
Hmm this is a tough one-- I'd pay for the wedding OR get a new car OR buy a U-Haul to move back to SC! :)
5. What are your 3 biggest pet peeves?
- Crunching ice. Don't do it around me. I can't handle it!
- Bad grammar-- For example, ME and Tyler. No its Tyler and Me. Or Here's a picture of Tyler and I. Well would you say here's a picture of I? Ok I'm done with that one!
- Smacking food! Yuck!!!
6. What is your favorite movie?
How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days is my all-time favorite!
7. What is your drink of choice; wine, beer, or liquor. Or Water, Soda, Tea?
My moods change. In the summer I like beer because it's hot and beer is fun out on the water. To be classy, wine, duh, and then sometimes I just want a fun margarita! And I love a good Diet Coke!
8. What is something you enjoy to do when you have me time?
In high school I used to scrapbook, but I just don't have the time or patience anymore to do that. Now, running errands by myself is nice OR just running period!
9. If you could have a $10,000 shopping spree to one store, which store would it be?
TARGET!! I could get everything I ever need there!
10. Share with us an embarrassing moment of your past? Or present.
In 7th grade I was singing for our high school beauty pageant (which I wasn't in, I was only the "entertainment") and first, the pianist played the music and octive higher than it was supposed to be. If you know anything about music, you know this is bad! THEN I tripped over a cord and fell on my face right before I started singing and realized her music was off. It was terrible. I didn't want to go to school the next day.
11. What day would you love to relive again?
June 29, 2012- our engagement day. I wish I had a videotape of my reaction + remember what I said and what Tyler said!
12. If your life was turned into a movie... what actor would play you?
I feel like Anne Hathoway would be good. She's kinda awkward and quirky and so am I!
13. What are the jobs you had in high school/college/the early years?
I was a lifeguard for about 5 years in high school with some babysitting mixed in. I also manned our local ballfield's concession stand for $20 a night. What an easy job!
In college I had 2 internships and I was a camp counselor one summer.
Cara (my sweet Nashville friend who got married earlier this summer) and Kendall, my long-time best friend! They were my saving grace all summer. Plus, I look better as a brunette.
When Cara and I were co-counselors, we were mom's to these rascals!
14. Show us a picture from high school or college.
Oh man, these are some of my favorites from college:
Freshman year Boy's Bid Day with my roomie Kensley
Famous Couples function-- Detective Benson + Sandy from Greece
Come as your not funciton -- Nerd and Catholic School Girl
Throwdown from your hometown- peanut farm and Bailey from Spartan High
Spring Break sophomore year-- tacky beach party
Girls Bid Day- soph year
Semiformal junior year
90s party- KD crush party
Boys Bid Day senior year
15. If you could travel anywhere in the world, all expenses paid, where would you go?
Um somewhere really tropical or Australia!
16. Show us the most current picture of you or you, or your family, or anything of meaning to you.
Duh! Had to use this one!
17. Where do you see your life 5 years from now?
MARRIED, back home in SC-- that's all I am hoping for right now!
Hope you enjoyed my blast from the past!