Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Thoughts

Lately I've been so busy, blogging has been on the back burner. There are lots of crazy things going on in this world of mine, and some things aren't meant for the blogosphere. I may take a little blogging hiatus while I try to juggle work, wedding planning, getting Tyler's new house straight, and trying to plan for upcoming weekends away.

I'm afraid I'm getting a little burned out, and I just need some "me" time. What do you do personally when you need to take a break from life? Unfortunately, I don't have any extra vacation days where I can go have a spa day, but I am thinking about doing something like that next weekend while Ty is away at his brother's bachelor party.

I have an issue with wanting everything to happen LIKE I want it to happen, WHEN I want it to happen and HOW I want it to happen. I'm impatient; I hate waiting; I like immediate feedback.

{via}
Sorry for the boring post, but sometimes life just gets in the way. I need to remember I'm heathly, blessed, and happy, and need to just chill when it comes to making decisions, even the petty little wedding details. I also need to be more patient with others. I have to remember my personality isn't the same as everyone else's. We're all different and our quirks make us different!

{via}

Ok, that's all I have to say for now. Sometimes you just have to get out what's on your mind, and that is why I have this blog! Have a great Tuesday!

Ta ta,

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You can't take a hiatus! I need my fellow zeta wedding planner here with me in the blogosphere!!

Raquel said...

I totally understand how you feel. Sometimes it's best to just have me time, take a breaking from blogging- and from everything. I love to read, go out on a walk, or hit up a friend and grab some drinks or lunch when i'm feeling stressed.

Hope everything is ok!