Friday, June 22, 2012

Friday Fancies: Color Block

I am so excited. I just found out that the Tanger Outlets in my little town of 2400 in Illinois is getting a
 J CREW!!

My coworker knows my love of J Crew and the fact that we don't have one anywhere close just made me super duper excited. I am dedicating today's Friday Fancies to all things colorful and J Crew today!




Color Block: J Crew




I am just so excited that I had to make my whole post J Crew- related, so forgive me! I am just super excited. Maybe I will quit my recruiting job to work at J Crew.. Anyone? Ok, don't tempt me.

Hope you have a great weekend!

Ta ta,


7 comments:

Kayln said...

Yay!!! I love Jcrew!!! Their factory website is having a sale today, fyi :)

Jamie Purfeerst said...

I am completely jealous! We have two outlets near by & neither have a J.Crew. But I am glad I know they have a factory website now from Kayln above! Enjoy!

Megan said...

Love love love love J Crew and J Crew outlet! Thank goodness the closest ones to me are 45 minutes away... if not I would be way poorer than I am now, haha. Love that outfit, although I don't know if I am "chic" enough to pull it off. Happy Friday!!

Lindsay said...

How funny! I just read your about me section and I grew up in South Carolina too and now I live in Chicago...big, big difference! Adore this look! That bag is darling!

Megan said...

How exciting!! I love that bag...so bright and fun!!

Unknown said...

Love it and everything J.Crew of course.

Lindsey said...

So excited for you! Get ready to spend way too much there!! :)