Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Whoot whoot! What a great email to wake up to that I received a blogger award!

Thank you, Brianna @ Adventures of a Southern Life!


The Rules for this award:
1-Nominate 15 fellow bloggers.
2-Inform the bloggers of their nomination.
3-Share 7 random things about yourself.
4-Thank the blogger who nominated you.
5-Add the Versatile Blog Award picture on your blog post.



Here are 15 of my favorite reads:

1. Callie @ The Good Life
6. Ashley @ Everyday AEM
8. Beth @ Sweet Bef's Blog
9. Sarah @ Simply Sarah
10. Jackie @ York Avenue
11. Brittan @ A Babbling Brunette
13. Jenn @ Going the Distance




Seven Things About Me:
1. My favorite color is turquoise
2. I have an unhealthy addiction to Law and Order SVU
3. My favorite movie is How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days
4. I could eat Japanese hibachi everyday
5. My staple lunch is a peanut butter sandwich (no jelly), Special K bar, apple, and piece of chocolate
6. I'm deathly afraid of the dentist
7. I have really ugly feet (and they hurt a lot)-- so random, I know!


Thanks again for the award, Brianna!

I am starting to pack to go home for Christmas. I must say the weather will be a little different in SC than IL so I am having difficulty packing! I am so so so so so excited to get home!!!!!

Happy Tuesday!

Ta ta,


6 comments:

A Babbling Brunette said...

Thanks for the award!! I am obsessed with SVU too! Have you seen Criminal Minds? It's my other fav crime show.

Jackie said...

Thank you so much Charlotte! That was so sweet and such a pleasant surprise.

Victoria said...

thanks for the award!!

i hate the dentist too :) and how tolost a guy in 10 days is a GREAT movie!!

merry christmas!

Elle said...

Hello Charlotte! I just received my package from the Holly Jolly Swap & I absolutely loved it!!! You did such an amazing job & I'm wearing the headband right now! I'm so happy I found your blog through the swap & thanks for the lovely Christmas card! I hope you have a very Merry Christmas & a wonderful New Year!

★ JASMINE ★ said...

love the blog miss!

follow eachother?

<33

www.barbie-bombshell.blogspot.com

Taylor said...

Hi Charlotte! Just got home from vacation and saw your comment about this - Thank you so so much :) I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!! Have a happy new year! xo