Tuesday, December 13, 2011

So MIA

I apologize for being MIA lately. Last week I was in Kansas City for work, then I had my sadness with my little Lil on Friday, and then I left Sunday for Chicago for work and just got home.

I'm exhausted. Burned out from traveling. Ready for a break. Internet was $14/night in the dumb Marriott so I am very MIA on everything social media related. I just have too much going on to blog and I hate it. I'm still alive though and almost at 50 followers! AH! I am contemplating doing something to celebrate, so if you have any ideas, let me know!!

I'll be back soon!

Thank you to my Secret Santa for the cute card! I have a guess at who you are but I can't wait to find out!!

Ta ta,





1 comment:

Cori H. said...

I stayed at a Marriott in Atlanta and refused to pay $14 a day for internet. So ridiculous! I ended up going down to the lobby every night just so I could check my email and catch up on stuff.

Hope you get some rest! :)