Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Photo Catch-Up

Ah! I have really missed blogging over the past week!

Here is a photo dump from our early Christmas, Thanksgiving, and the engagement party for Tyler's brother and his fiance! It was such a fun week!!!

How many Law men does it take to light a fire? 
Ty's dad excited about gifts! 
Early Christmas!

Sarge relaxing ON the hot tub 
Brothers

My sweet potato soufflĂ© for Thanksgiving  
Florist in the mkaing 
Finished product

Stair pic 
Cake my mom sent

Thanksgiving night
Christmas pic 
We all stayed in the same house for 2 nights! So fun! 
Most delicious brie EVER. Recipe to come later 
TyTy + Me 
TyTy + Sarge

And that's a wrap! Hope you enjoyed my photo dump!

Ta ta,



3 comments:

Mary Loyal said...

yummmm cannot wait for the brie recipe! looks like you had a wonderful thanksgiving!!

Home on Poplar said...

Looks like you had an awesome Thanksgiving and are loving the move!

Rebecca said...

Yay! You're back to blogging! I was waiting on this one! Love it! So glad you had a good time...I see you did lots of "work" too! My little homemaker...I am so proud! xoxo