Thursday, November 3, 2011

WILW and I'm Alive!

Hi! I'm alive. Hope you weren't worried! I'm so confused on what day it is I published this post then realized it was Thursday. FAIL. Whoops! Anyways.....

I'm going to do a quick What I'm Loving Wednesday linkup with Jamie before heading back into town to run errands!


I'm loving that I made it to Illinois (without fighting with my Mom)

I'm loving my new apartment (pics to come soon!)

I'm loving all of my new furniture/furnishings (thanks Mom)

I'm loving Pier 1 (obsessed)

I'm loving that Tyler had flowers waiting on my dresser when I got here last night (pic to come soon)

I'm loving that yesterday was so warm and nice (60 but felt awesome)

I'm loving that my roommates are so nice!

I'm loving the move (today, homesickness might come later!)


Can't wait to tell you all about it (probably later this weekend!)!!!

Ta ta,



1 comment:

Sarah said...

can't wait to see pictures and hear more about your move :)