Friday, September 16, 2011

TGI-DWOF

First off, TGI-DWOF aka Thank Goodness I Don't Work On Fridays!! The nice thing about working part time is that I can schedule my hours Mon-Thur and not work on Fridays (unless I need to make up hours from traveling to see my sweet boyfriend)! Yay! Today I took full advantage... I slept in, leisurely drank my coffee, read a magazine, organized my room, switched out some clothes, ate a late lunch, and am now about to get back to my book!

I started reading a new book last night and I had trouble putting it down! Those of you who know me really well are going to laugh and roll your eyes at the title... are you ready for it?

Confessions of a Counterfeit Farm Girl
Yes, I am reading a "farm girl" book. It is about a New York ex- Family Circle magazine editor who moves to a farm and learns that her "Mandelos and manure don't mix." I found the book at Target yesterday and was immediately attracted to the book because of the duck boots next to the heels. I don't wear heels well, but I love my duck boots so I just had to check it out. Turns out, I couldn't stop laughing or put it down. I'm not too far in, but I think its safe to say that this may be my favorite book ever!

It is so nice being able to read what I want to read now instead school books! Now if only I can get a Kindle for my birthday (which is two months away cough cough)! I will be set.

Hope you are enjoying the fall weather! Fall makes me excited about HARVEST time (yes, another farm reference).  Have a lovely weekend!

Charlotte

No comments: