Thursday, January 5, 2012

It's OK


It's OK that I am being so lazy tonight.

It's NOT OK that I am being lazy because I have a TERRIBLE sinus infection. Thank goodness for meds!

It's OK to cheat a little on my diet. I mean, my grandmother did sent us back with treats.

It's OK that I haven't joined a gym yet. $60/month + 50 sign on is a little silly to pay- this town only has like 2400 people! Guess its workout DVDs after I recover.

It's NOT OK that I haven't formally thanked my Secret Santa, Dayna on my blog for my gifts! I have yet to take a picture and was behind on receiving my gift because I was out of town when I received it! She gave me some yummy smelling lip gloss, a candle, and some cotton smelling goodies from Bath and Body Works. Perfect! Cotton is my favorite smell! 

Thanks for the linkup, Emily, Ashley, and Crystal!

I was Secret Santa to eTm at Simply Southern Me! I had fun collecting her goodies!

Anyways, It's OK that I just went on that little side note!

And its ALL OKAY BECAUSE TOMORROW IS FRIDAY! So excited about a weekend with nothing to do!

Who was your Secret Santa?

Ta ta,

3 comments:

Unknown said...

love your blog :) xo and great list!

Cori H. said...

I'm sorry you haven't been feeling well. I hate sinus infections! Wow, it costs that much to join the gym? I would totally be working out from home! The gym nearby isn't too pricey, but I still prefer working out from home just to save money. Sounds like you got some wonderful things from Dayna!

Jackie said...

Hope you're feeling better! I'm with you on the workout DVD's, I need to get a few of those!