Monday, January 16, 2012

Makeover Monday

Happy Monday! 
(it kind of pains me to say that but, hey today is over, right?)

I am linking up with Katie and Molly for Makeover Monday!


Today's category is SKIN CARE.

I'm not going to lie, I don't take care of my face like I should. I normally do not like using products because I have greasy, greasy skin and most of the time products make me break out. Since I have moved to the land of the freezing, I have had to resort to moisturizer.


I picked up this one day on my lunch hour while doing a little shopping at Dollar General (seriously there isn't anything else in the town where I work) and it cost a whopping $4. I have been using it alot and I really like it; it doesn't feel heavy on my skin. I do still feel greasier than usual, but as windy as it is, I need something to protect me!

I have used all types of facewash, too and they get mildewed in my shower over time because I do not ever use them up! I also am convinced face wash makes me break out! I started using Dove bodywash over the past year or so and just started washing my face with it. I swear by that stuff!


This is the best, for face or body!

And the final skin care regimen that I have is my makeup remover. My mom swears by vaseline to take her makeup off, but I can't handle the clumpy and yuckiness of vaseline. I used to use Mary Kay makeup remover but found that this works just as well. If I don't take my makeup off at night, I can't sleep. Nothing is worse than waking up with black eyes from mascara/eye liner!


Everything I use must be oil free or for oily skin! 


So, there you have it... my very minuscule facial skin care regimen. Can't wait to see everyone else's products!

Linkup!

Next week is HAIR CARE!

Ta ta,


3 comments:

Molly S. said...

I have GOT to dry that dove for sensitive skin. Screams molly all over it!!

Don't worry I don't take care of my skin like I should either...but definitely starting to think more about it as I get older.

Thanks for linking up!! :)

Raquel said...

I really like the Neutrogena makeup remover stuff!

Megan at Megan Can said...

I am the same way about not having a good skin care routine. & I have to wash my face every night. If I fall asleep w/o washing my face I will eventually wake up sometime in the night & will walk myself to the bathroom, wash my face & back to bed I go. I HATE waking up with the feeling of makeup on my face.