Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Pinteresting Wednesday: Sweets


I have been craving sweets like CRAZY lately, and I have seen some yummies on Pinterest that I must share! I think I am going to just have to make one of these this weekend!

Stuffed strawberries

Cookie dough cheesecake bars

Stuffed rolo cookies

Weight Watchers cookies

REESE EGGS- my favv!!

Choc chip cookie

Brownie sundae

Turtles

Helloooo yumminess! Think I'll go eat some ice cream now! :)

What sweets have you made recently??

Ta ta,

7 comments:

Ashley said...

I love all of these pins! I'm your newest follower! Can't wait to read more! Love the name of your blog-SUPER cute!

Ashley @ Little Miss One Big Mess
Hope you can stop by! :)

Megan at Megan Can said...

Now I'm craving some chocolate! Great pins! HOpe you had a great day!

Whitney said...

Every single one of those things looks AMAZING. I especially love the stuffed strawberries!

Victoria said...

oh man,good thing these are just pictures otherwise i would have eaten all of it :) so delicious looking!!

Cindy Swanson said...

Wow...I think I gained five pounds just looking at those pictures! Everything looks amazing. I'm especially intrigued by the stuffed strawberries!

I've already learned it's not a good idea to go on Pinterest when I'm hungry!

Cindy at Notes in the Key of Life

Cindy Swanson said...

By the way, I'm a Texas girl living in Illinois! I live in Rockford.

Cindy at Notes in the Key of Life

Ashley said...

Oooooh, this post made me SO hungry!