Sunday, January 29, 2012

Weekend Recipes

I had lots of time this weekend to cook and fulfill that sweet craving I was having last week! 

Friday night I made my favorite chicken, broccoli, and cheese casserole that I found here! It makes SO much so we have been eating it for 3 days. So delicious, but it takes a while to put together.

photo credit from Get Off Your Butt and Bake!

I also made weight watchers cheesecake squares goodies. I think I somehow messed up the recipe. It said to bake the cookies for 20 minutes but it got close to an hour because I couldn't harden the cream cheese. Even though the edges were very cripsy, Tyler and I enjoyed them all weekend! 

photo credit from Weight Watchers

Tonight, we made a couple of other things!

spicy quinoa stuffed peppers were TyTy's idea! I'm not really a pepper person, so I just ate the stuffing! You can find the recipe at Christie's Corner. They made sooo much. 





My dish to make tonight was greek orzo pasta! After I went to Greece 2 years ago, I really developed a love for Greek food, especially the salad and pasta! I found the recipe at  Centsational Girl. I left out the pine nuts. 




What a fun weekend of trying new recipes and relaxing! Have a great week!
Ta ta,




2 comments:

Ashley said...

That casserole sounds amazing! I wish I could say I cooked lots of stuff this weekend, but my food consisted of Mexican, sandwiches and fiber one bars. Pathetic I know

Jackie said...

Mmm they all look so yummy! Love trying new recipes.