Thursday, April 11, 2013

Wedding #3 of 2013

After the race on Saturday, I headed to my parents to go to a family friend's wedding. Catherine and I grew up together and then played sports together in high school. We are still in the same "friend group" today!

Her wedding was beautiful and so much fun!! Sooo much fun.


Bride getting down to Beyonce.


First wedding as husband and wife!


My mom and mother of the bride (they are in bridge club together!)


My cousin-to-be Betsy!


Beautiful bride!


Friends! Anna and Will are getting married in August.


Groomsmen dance off.

Catherine and Brian had a pretty outside wedding and reception and it was just perfect. It was also so good to see our friends that we didn't get to hang out with at our wedding! Everyone had a ball!

Congrats Mr. and Mrs. Burnside! Enjoy Cozumel!

I love weddings. 3 down, 8 to go!

4 comments:

Kristin said...

ohhhh love weddings!

Amy G said...

I just love weddings! You have so many to go to this year! That's how I was in 2010 which oddly is the year I got married. So far I have 3 that I know of this year!

Madison Claire said...

8 to go!? My goodness you're going to be busy this wedding season, but that's so exciting!

Luci said...

I love your dress! Where did you get it?