Thursday, April 11, 2013

Jamaica {Honeymoon Recap 1}

I am FINALLY getting to post our honeymoon pictures. As I mentioned the other day, I haven't had the time or patience to sit down and work on blog posts, but I am going to crank these next few posts out! They are all very picture heavy!

We went to Couples San Souci on the Ocho Rios side of Jamaica! It was all-inclusive and so much stinkin' fun!

Enjoy the pictures from days 1 and 2!




We were greeted with champagne and wine and cheese when we got to our room.


Sunset in our back yard.


Nautical decorations.


First day on the beach.



View from our front porch.



Other side view.


Room service breakfast.



Beach time!


Oh Tyler.


I was obsessed with the flowers.


Gorgeous view! #nofilter


Our spot for the week.


Sunshine.


I adore this picture of Ty.


Don't love this so much of me buttttt.





Dinner the first night.



Yummmm dessert.


I made Ty take outfit pictures for the blog. Poor guy.

That's it for the first two days. Stayed tuned for the next two!

xoxo

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a sweet post :)

Loved seeing these pictures. The view from your hotel is beautiful and everything looks like it was so nice and relaxing. Can't wait to see more!

Lauren
http://choosingjoy7.blogspot.com/

Courtney B said...

Gorgeous pictures!! Gosh, I'd love to vacation there sometime! What a perfect honeymoon!

Brianna Tucker said...

looks like you had alot of fun! I wish we go back to our jamaican honeymoon! Lessons I learned for next time: 1. My crazy hair is useless to straighten 2: all desserts and apps are single serving!

Katie said...

SO SO PRETTY, CHARLOTTE!! It looks like you guys had a great time! I cannot wait to see the rest!

In the Pink said...

You looked gorgeous!!! So happy for you both! I hope you let Tyler get that hat ;)

Amanda aka Manda said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun! It's great seeing you together...you can tell how much you love one another!