Thursday, April 18, 2013

eShakti review.

Right before our wedding, Eshakti contacted me about reviewing one of their items of clothing.

I was able to choose from a few different options and decided to pick the bow tie chambray shirt.

I chose this for a few reasons:

A) It's made out of cotton, not other fabrics (duh)

B) Chambray is totally in style

C) Chambray can go with any color bottoms

D) I didn't have anything like it!



I thought our new porch would be ideal for a photoshoot!


My newest Tory Burch crossover was a perfect addition!


I paired it with a pair of J.Crew chino coral shorts (even though they look red).



I got lots of compliments on this shirt!


I really don't think this fashion blogging thing is for me..


Tyler had too much fun taking pictures.



eShakti is such a neat company! You can customize the clothing! I was able to note that I am tall and that I needed a little extra fabric so the shirt didn't awkwardly ride up. Instead of just saying I'm a "medium," I was able to enter in all of my sizes for a custom fit.

I will definitely be ordering from them again. Their prices are also very reasonable!

Go check them out!! They have tons of cute things!

4 comments:

Amanda aka Manda said...

Ok. At the risk of sounding like a creeper, I saved a picture of you in this shirt on my phone. I was going try and find something like it! Now I know where to go. Love it paired with the coral shorts!

Unknown said...

Love it! Love eShakti!

Emily {All You Need is Love} said...

love the top - you are adorable! ;)

Whitney said...

This is so cute! I've seen so many cute pieces by them recently.