Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Wedding Wednesday- Random

I really don't have anything specific to report for this week's Wedding Wednesday. This may just be a rambling so I apologize in advance.

I do have one thing to note... I feel like I am missing something VERY important! I mean, we've had the big details nailed down for a long time but my gut is telling me that something isn't right (and I don't mean gastritis this time). 

I'm racking my brain and my to-do list...

Hair appointments are scheduled for wedding day. Rings are in my possession. Programs are almost finished. We have the car to leave in. We have passports and our plane tickets to Jamaica. My dress is back at the store to get steamed. I decided to do my makeup myself. The menu is complete. The music is picked out. Counseling is next weekend. My bachelorette party is this weekend. The event planner is on her game. The band has been contacted and up to date on plans. Our wedding gift to each other is in our drive way (post on that later). All of the favors, guest book, bridesmaid gifts, parents gifts, confetti, etc is in the hall outside of my room........ so what am I forgetting! It is driving me crazy!

Oh I guess I should mention I got my bridal shoot pictures back last week and I love them! There a few that I reallllyyyy love and I cannot wait to show them off. My photographer is precious and so talented!


Engagement Pic Throwback

25 days!!

6 comments:

CALLIE said...

AAHHH Can't believe it's in 25 days!!! So excite for y'all!

Taylor said...

dont stress I'm sure you have all of it completely done and ready! so exciting :)

http://itsthelittlethingsblog.blogspot.com

Brianna Tucker said...

Wohoo. I am sure you are doing a wonderful job!

Katie said...

EKKKK im dying to see the bridal portraits!

Katie said...

Do you have your marriage license?! LOL trying to think of big things you didn't list.

Whitney said...

I totally felt the same way! Even the day of the wedding, I felt that way. It will feel so weird once it's over!