Monday, February 11, 2013

Styling a Bookcase

It's no secret I've had so much fun decorating our new house! One thing I have really been working on is the gallery wall and the bar / bookcase. I have so many little trinkets and things but I cannot figure out where to put them! I have very similar things below to put in the bookcase above the bar. I keep collecting more and more to make it look put together. Pinterest, as always, has been a great resource to make a bookcase look clean and styled.

Do you have any suggestions as to what to add / subtract? I wanted to add things to both of our personalities, hence the black lab and ducks... And Tyler is really into maps these days so I want to incorporate a map of Beaufort somehow. Oh, and how could I forget the gold deer bookends I found on One Kings Lane (my fav!). 



Bookcase


3 comments:

Emily said...

Love the deer book ends! I love the idea of mixing feminine and masculine in the bookcase! I know it will turn out perfect. I am stills struggling with my bookcase in my room (which I have TOO many books for!!)

Brianna Tucker said...

I love it. I can't wait to style a home!

Whitney said...

I have too many books to style it! :( I don't even know how I would start. haha! These are all gorgeous pieces though.