Monday, May 14, 2012

Let's Talk Shoes...

Happy Monday! Again, I haven't uploaded pictures from my weekend, so that will be up tonight or tomorrow! I am SO excited about the Bachelorette tonight! It is for sure one of my guilty pleasures and I just love Emily!

Anywhoo, let me get to the point of my post today.

I can't wear heels.

I don't know what it is, but I cannot handle any type of heels! I want to find some that are comfortable and cute BUT my poor feet just can't handle it. I don't know if its the pressure that it puts on the balls or my feet? or my calves? or my balance? or the awkward height? I just don't know. I see all kinds of cute wedges online for summer and I really want a pair. I don't really dress up for work, so I would be wayyyy dressy with a pair at work and I don't have too many activities that enable me to wear a pair either. I just love these below and I would wear any of them! I just need an occasion, some Advil, and some courage. Height with Tyler isn't an issue since he is 6'3 (maybe taller, we don't really measure), but I just feel super tall and uncomfortable.

So, here are my favorites that I found and I am just going to live vicariously through my polyvore set instead of buying a pair (for now!)!


 

1 // 2 // 3  // 4 // 5  // 6  // 7  //8


What do you think? What is the cure for painful wedges (at least to me)? Which ones would you choose?

 Ta ta,

6 comments:

henning love said...

they are all so incredibly cute!! plus wedges are so much easier to wear. i definitely relax more when i wear wedges. hm.. number 5, 8 and 3 are my favs!

Victoria said...

i love a cute pair or wedges!!!

all are adorable :)

Megan said...

Getting ready to watch the Bachelorette, ahhh!! And wedges are my favorite! I love 1,3, and 7!

Sarah @ Simply Sarah said...

I am totally on the same page about heels. I love them, but I always look crazy walking in them and they really hurt the balls of my feet!

Therefore, I am a big supporter of wedges. I really love #1, #3 and #7!

Hope you have a great week!

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

Wedges are definitely a much more comfortable option that regular heels!! I'm the same as you..I only pull the high heels out about 3 or 4 times a year!

Ashley said...

Ugh, I can't wear heels either!!! I just bought my first pair of wedges a few days ago;

http://www.lillypulitzer.com/product/Accessories-Shoes/Shoes/entity/pc/61/c/62/3959.uts?swatchName=Natural+Shell+Yeah

And they are SUPER comfy!! Also, I've been told that adding Dr. Scholls to the bottom makes them so much more bearable!