Thursday, May 31, 2012

Happy Birthday, Ryann!!

Happy 21st Birthday to my sweet Ryann!


 
Long before I was involved in the blogging world, Ryann and I were real friends!

In case you don't follow her blog, you should. You can find her at { unspeakable joy }!


Ryann and I began our friendship thanks to our fabulous sorority, Zeta Tau Alpha. I was Vice President and poor Ryann was Philanthropy Chair underneath my command direction. We worked long and hard on fundraisers together and got to be really close and good friends! She is such a sweetheart and a friend that everyone should have! Ryann then became Historian of our chapter (which was one of my old positions), and we kind of began our silly Mini-me-ness. I know she wants to be justtttt like me (hehe just kidding, please don't!) Site note: Our chapter is pretty badass. I have to brag a little because I never get to anymore.. Our chapter was ranked #2 of over 150 in summer 2010. I was one proud sister! When they go to convention this summer, we better be getting an award again, especially if Ryann was the one completing the paperwork to send to our International Office (uh what a lengthy process!). Anyways, now Ryann is VP and poor thing has to read all of my old notes! Sorrrrrry!




I am so proud of her for many reasons! Ryann is super smart, a great friend, compassionate, creative, and so loving! She has always been there when I need a pick-me-up!

So go to her blog and wish her a happy birthday!!!!!!!!!!


Have a great 21st, Mini-me!! Drink a Margarita!!!! Or 5 for me!! xoxoxoxox


Ta ta,

 

1 comment:

Whitney said...

Aw, I was the VP of my sorority too! You guys are too cute. I love her blog as well! Happy birthday Ryann!