Monday, May 28, 2012

Cara's Wedding + Nashville

This weekend Tyler and I headed south to Music City for my sweet friend Cara's wedding! Cara was my angel in the summer of 2009 when we were counselors at Camp Greystone. Needless to say, I wanted to leave halfway through the summer (and she did too!) but we stuck in there and ended up being co-counselors for 2 weeks and survived some crazy 10 year olds. That's a whole different post for a whole different day!! Cara is a wonderful girl, inside and out. We are the type of friends who have only seen each other twice now since that summer, but we pick up right where we left off!

I was so excited to be invited to her wedding and finally meet the sweet man in her life, Seth!

Cara's wedding was SO her-- lots of pink, and very country chic! Her style truly showed in the church AND in her adorable barn reception! 

with the bride!

cake- so yummy and strawberry!

my favorite decorations-- a monogrammed grain bin!!

reception

cutting the cake

i love a khaki suit!

sweet table

congrats!






love this idea!

a little sweaty from the humidity

Sunday, Tyler and I headed to the Country Music Hall of Fame and we walked up and down Broadway for a bit before heading home:

SC on the map!

home sweet home

Tuscola made the map!

in his element

Jason Aldean in Clemson!

excited fans

hanging out at The Second Fiddle

Tootsies

Broadway

Hey from Nashville!

Country Music Hall of Fame
We had a quick trip but had lots of fun! So happy to attend Cara and Seth's wedding! Congrats, Mr. and Mrs. McAdams!! Have so much fun in the Dominican Republic!

Ta ta,


4 comments:

Stephen said...

Looks like it was a great time. I love the monogram on the silo - very country chic indeed!!

Megan said...

Oh my goodness this wedding is precious. I am DYING over the monogrammed grain bin. Your dress is presh and that color is great on you. So jealous you went to Nashville, I have been dying to go!!

Anonymous said...

So sweet and cute! Love all of her decorations! Glad y'all had a nice little getaway! Loving that necklace ;)

-Becca

Andrea D said...

Love all the cute little details from the wedding! And I love the necklace you wore...very pretty, even in the heat and humidity :)