Thursday, November 15, 2012

It's My Birthday!!

It's my birthday!
 
And Throwback Thursday. For your enjoyment, here are my 4 birthdays through college.
 
Can you guess which one I turned 21??? Yikes. I'm a master at the arm flailing obviously!
 
 
Freshman Year- KD crush party
 
 
Sophomore Year- SAE house
 
 
Junior Year- KA Mountain Weekend
 
 
Senior Year - My apartment
 
My how I have changed!! Yikes, maybe a little too much cake (and beer) hehe!
 
Nothing too exciting to post today, but I get to go home SATURDAY for an entire week! There will be a football game, wedding, secret stuff, wedding planning, and lots of food on the agenda!
 
Have a great Thursday.. It's almost FRIDAY!!
 
And a  VERY HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO MY BEST FRIEND REBECCA!!
 
In true Throwback Thursday fashion.... 2006 style- Wofford v. South Carolina game!
 
Ta ta,
 
 

14 comments:

Tamara @ Everything Happens said...

Happy, happy birthday!! I hope it is wonderful!

Victoria said...

happy birthday!! enjoy your day :)

Megan said...

Happy Birthday!

CALLIE said...

Happy Happy Birthday to you!! I hope it's the best one yet :)

megan said...

Happy Birthday!! Hope you have a fabulous day! :)

Sarah Elizabeth said...

Happy birthday girl!! Hope your day is fabulous! :)

Sweet, Pink and Preppy said...

Happy birthday pretty girl!

Amanda aka Manda said...

You're still gorgeous lady! Happy birthday! I hope it is amazing!

Meg {henninglove} said...

happy happy birthday! hope you have a wonderful birthday

Ashley said...

Happy Birthday!

Deidre said...

Happy Birthday! I loved the look of you through the college years!

Turtles and Pearls said...

Happy Birthday!! Hope this year is even better than the last. xo

Whitney said...

You'll be home for a week on Saturday? ME TOO!! :) I would love to see you if you aren't super busy!!

Sundresses and Smiles said...

My birthday's this Wednesday!! Can't believe I'll be turning 24--that seems SO grown up!