Thursday, November 15, 2012

It's My Birthday!!

It's my birthday!
 
And Throwback Thursday. For your enjoyment, here are my 4 birthdays through college.
 
Can you guess which one I turned 21??? Yikes. I'm a master at the arm flailing obviously!
 
 
Freshman Year- KD crush party
 
 
Sophomore Year- SAE house
 
 
Junior Year- KA Mountain Weekend
 
 
Senior Year - My apartment
 
My how I have changed!! Yikes, maybe a little too much cake (and beer) hehe!
 
Nothing too exciting to post today, but I get to go home SATURDAY for an entire week! There will be a football game, wedding, secret stuff, wedding planning, and lots of food on the agenda!
 
Have a great Thursday.. It's almost FRIDAY!!
 
And a  VERY HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO MY BEST FRIEND REBECCA!!
 
In true Throwback Thursday fashion.... 2006 style- Wofford v. South Carolina game!
 
Ta ta,
 
 

14 comments:

Tamara said...

Happy, happy birthday!! I hope it is wonderful!

Victoria said...

happy birthday!! enjoy your day :)

Megan at Megan Can said...

Happy Birthday!

CALLIE said...

Happy Happy Birthday to you!! I hope it's the best one yet :)

megan said...

Happy Birthday!! Hope you have a fabulous day! :)

Sarah said...

Happy birthday girl!! Hope your day is fabulous! :)

Sweet, Pink and Preppy said...

Happy birthday pretty girl!

Amanda aka Manda said...

You're still gorgeous lady! Happy birthday! I hope it is amazing!

henning love said...

happy happy birthday! hope you have a wonderful birthday

Ashley said...

Happy Birthday!

Deidre said...

Happy Birthday! I loved the look of you through the college years!

Lindsey said...

Happy Birthday!! Hope this year is even better than the last. xo

Whitney said...

You'll be home for a week on Saturday? ME TOO!! :) I would love to see you if you aren't super busy!!

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

My birthday's this Wednesday!! Can't believe I'll be turning 24--that seems SO grown up!