Friday, November 16, 2012

Friday Fancies: Autumn Treat

Happy Friday! This has been such a long week! I don't know if it is because I was waiting for my birthday, if I am really excited to go home tomorrow, work has been slow, or what! I just know I am glad I made it through the week! Next week is going to be jam-packed, so I don't really know how much I'll be around in blogosphere.
 
I love today's Friday's Fancies theme: Autumn Treat. What a fun idea as we wrap up fall. It is really beginning to feel like winter here in Illinois. I'm excited for a little warmer weather on the East Coast tomorrow!
 
I made butternut squash soup (courtesy of Lara) a few weeks ago and one of the ingredients was apple cider. I had not had real apple cider in so long and MAN it was good! I would throw a little in the microwave when we sat around the bonfire.
 
I thought that apple cider would be a fun theme for today instead of the normal pumpkin treats that we all think of for fall!
 

apple cider




Etro //shirt 
Ralph Lauren //  pants
Target // boots
Burberry // handbag
Tory Burch //  earrings
 
 
What is your favorite fall treat?? Link up with {av} today!!
 
Ta ta,
 
 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I'm a fellow South Carolina blogger. I like that outfit.
One of my favorite fall treats is pumpkin spice lattes and roasted pumkin seeds.

Emily {All You Need is Love} said...

love those boots!! :)
p.s. check out my giveaway - last day to enter!
http://thesadlows.blogspot.com/2012/11/desiring-joy-scarf-giveaway.html