Monday, March 18, 2013

Last Single Lady Weekend!

I must say that I totally lived up my last weekend as a single lady.

We've had everything planned, so I took off for 5 Points in Columbia with some of my friends. I didn't want to sit at home twiddling my thumbs, so this was the perfect weekend!

Friday night I got to Columbia late so I got to Anna's house and we met Megan and Dan at a bar and had a few drinks. Dan and I had a blast looking at freshman year pictures of the two of us. He has been my buddy for a long time!




I left Tyler at my parents to turkey hunt since the season just opened. He isn't too fond of Columbia and would rather hang out with my dad in the woods than a bunch of crazy drunk people celebrating St. Pattys.


Dan is used to being my stand-in bf.


Hannah and me


Pete is such a ladies man.


Girlfriends- Hannah, Anna, Carly, me, and Megan


Love them!!!

After a fun day, I headed back home to hang out with Tyler. He had been to the river with our friends and was about as tired as I was!

Sunday we did some wedding things and I spent the afternoon by our new pond with Sarge. He is such a big swimmer and loves being at the farm. I pretended like I was already in Jamaica!


Such a happy dog.


Can you see him? He was going after the duck decoys in the pond!


Afternoon joy ride.


All in all, it was a perfect last weekend as Charlotte PERROW! 

Cannot believe I become Tyler's wife in just a few short days!!!!!!!

8 comments:

Emily said...

What a super fun last weekend as a "single" lady!!!

Lindsey said...

The wedding is SO SOON!!! Glad you had a great weekend and got to celebrate with your girls!

megan said...

What a fun way to spend your last single weekend! Holy crap, that means this weekend is mine! Congratulations on it finally being your wedding week!!

USCEmily said...

Happy wedding week! It all goes by so fast, so enjoy every minute! You will be a beautiful bride, and I can't wait to see pictures from your big day :-)

In the Pink said...

Perfect last single weekend! SO EXCITED!!! I can't wait to see all your pictures!!

Whitney said...

I cannot believe the engagement has gone by so fast!!! I'm SO excited for you.

HOLY CRAP I JUST REALIZED I NEVER SENT YOU MY GUEST POST AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Suzanne said...

How exciting! I'm glad you got to celebrate you last single weekend. St. Patty's day was probably the perfect time to hangout with friends.

Brianna Tucker said...

Perfect weekend to relax and be with friends before the big day. I know you are getting so excited!