Wednesday, March 13, 2013

10 DAYS!

I cannot believe there are 10 days left until I become Mrs. Tyler Law!



I apologize now for my lack of creativity and blogging... I got stuff to do!

- Pack for honeymoon
- Clean out my room/closet at my parents house
- Write thank you notes
- Go to the gym daily to keep my sanity
- Meet with caterer tomorrow night
- Pick up my dress and my grandmothers dress tomorrow
- Wrap groomsmen gifts
- Get spray tan
- Get mani/pedi
- Charge camera for honeymoon
- Relax

HOORAY!


6 comments:

Sara Elizabeth said...

So excited for y'all!!!!

In the Pink said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Yay, I'm so excited for you! Congratulations!

We have three months to go before our wedding day. I can't wait :)

Lauren
http://choosingjoy7.blogspot.com/

Amanda aka Manda said...

Yay! I can't wait to see pictures! I'm sure you'll look amazing and so will the wedding!

Emily said...

AHHHHH ITS ALMOST HERE!!!!!!!

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

You are in the home stretch...SO exciting!