Wednesday, March 28, 2012

What I'm Loving This Wednesday



I'm loving that I will be home a week from today!

I'm loving that I actually had a good day at work today. This is huge.

I'm loving my recent workout craze! It's about time

I'm loving this video of Sarge. He is SO funny!! Wait a second for the video to load :)


This is a turkey call by the way. Sarge is a hunting fiend (so is Tyler). He is our daily entertainment!


I'm loving that Easter is soon and I can finally eat pizza and ice cream again.

I'm loving this weather. It is so so wonderful!

I'm loving my reading lately. I have been through like 3 books in 2 weeks!

I'm loving all of my supportive friends, family, and boyfriend. It's been a rough couple of weeks!

I'm loving this pinterest find. It is SO TRUE!

What are you loving this week?

Ta ta,

2 comments:

Victoria said...

aww what a sweet list :)

going home for Easter sounds awesome,good for you!

Megan said...

So glad you had a good day at work today! And I bet you are ready to be home for a bit :)