Saturday, March 24, 2012

I've Been Tagged!

The rules:
•You must post the rules.
•Answer the 11 questions that the tagger posted for you; then create 11 questions to ask the people you’ve tagged.
•Tag 11 people and link them in your post.
•Let them know you have tagged them



Victoria's Questions:
1.What always makes you laugh out loud?
When someone send me a funny text or picture, there is a 100% chance I will laugh at loud and if I'm at work, my boss will ask me what is going on. Yesterday, Tyler sent me a picture of his dog and I of course burst out laughing. 

Rough Life!

2.Which celebrity(ies) can you just not stand?
Hmm.. Britney Spears & Lindsey Lohan are the first to come to mind!

3. Do you chew gum;what kind?
I'll chew Eclipse or Dentene or other "whitening" gum for fresh breath!

4.What is your favorite tv show?
I have a couple! Law and Order SVU, Revenge, Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice, The Bachelor

5. Where in the world would you travel?
I've only been to Greece and Mexico but I would love to go to the West Coast, Hawaii, Paris, and some safari-like place!

6.What is one current fad/trend you just won't participate in?
Good question. Need to check out Pinterest for inspiration. I don't wear heels/wedges well because they kill my feet and I'm already tall.

7.Which celebrity(ies) do you adore?
I don't really have a favorite but I do think Matthew McConaughey is super hot and I do love Kate Hudson.
8.What is your favorite chocolate/candy?
REESES! Especially Reese's eggs. I do love Snickers too!

9. Do you watch "reality" tv? What shows are your favorite?
The Bachelor/Bachelorette are my go-to reality TV shows!

10. What is your favorite snack?
Healthy? Apple + peanut butter. At work I usually snack on a granola bar, yogurt, apple sauce, peanut butter filled pretzels, special k bars, or fruit depending on what snacks I have around. Or 100 calorie packs.

11. What is your favorite holiday?
I think Christmas is my favorite holiday. Always something fun going on. But I am learning to truly love Easter since its in the middle of spring and a very important holiday plus doesn't everyone love Easter candy????

Thanks for tagging me, Victoria!

Here are my 11 questions:
1. What's your favorite color combo to wear?
2. What's your favorite lunch item?
3. Where do you find your best clothes items?
4. Where is the coolest place you've been?
5. What's your favorite thing to do on the weekends?
6. Where do you get your style inspiration?
7. What do you order at Starbucks?
8. Did you play sports in high school? Which ones?
9. What do you miss about being in college (or if you are in college, what will you miss)?
10. How do you stay healthy?
11. Why do you blog?

I have too many favorite blogs to pick just 11 to tag! So I tag YOU!

Ta ta,



Not sure why the text is all uncentered, whoops.

1 comment:

Brianna Tucker said...

ahhh I live for reese eggsss