Thursday, March 15, 2012

It's OK


It's OK that I have been too tired at night to blog this week!

It's OK that I've been sitting in the sunshine at lunch reading the Hunger Games and I have enjoyed every moment. Its the best part of my day.

It's OK that I REALLY want a white cat!

i want them all
It's OK that I am tired of eating. I LOVE to eat, but I am tired of thinking about food and what to eat or what to pack for lunch (does this happen to you?)!

It's OK that I might have had a breakdown tonight. 

It's OK that I sometimes struggle asking for help.

It's OK that I just vented that. Whoops. Sorry.

It's OK to not enjoy drinking anymore. I'd rather drink chocolate milk than wine. Weird.

It's OK to be really bad at zumba like I was last night.


It's OK that this post was really pointless but I feel the needed to blog!

Hooray for Friday. More like thank you dear Lord for helping me get through the week!

Ta ta,

3 comments:

Megan said...

We are the same person, seriously. I had a semi breakdown tonight (meds helped though) and I struggle with the asking for help for sure!

And samesies on the drinking. I feel like the lamest 23 year old. Especially, since I went on spring break and didn't really drink at all.

Hope things are getting better!

Alyssa said...

I love chocolate milk! I'm having some now actually! :)

annabmarsh said...

If I'm cooking just for myself, I absolutely hate thinking about food. So I tend to eat things like scrambled eggs or soup and not really enjoy it which is weird because I love food more than anything.

Hope you have a good, relaxing weekend--I know exactly how you feel. I struggle with asking for help or venting my feelings, too.