Wednesday, February 15, 2012

The Things I Miss

Sorry for the photo montage that is about to take place. Lately I've been a little homesick. Kind of down. Tired of the cold, rain, and snow.

But, I have the greatest friends who have been so supportive of me! 
These pictures make me SO happy and I have to share. They make me miss all of the fun we had in college, and especially as seniors. See captions about the things I miss (about college).

Football games (girls +Tyler)

Going out together
"Around the World Parties"

Freshman & Sophomore year roomie, Kensley

Lots of smiles

ZTA sisters

Bid Day

Spring Weekend

Shots..... on Megan

Senior Roast 
Porch sitting

Porch sitting more

Formal


Halloween

Parents Cocktail

Champagne

Silly roommates

Holidays party- yes, everyone "got iced." I may have to do a blog post devoted to this event!

Swampwater


Seriously. I have the best friends. There were SO many of us who were close in college and there is a group of 12 of us who constantly group text and facebook message each other. 

I just had to share about all of them. They are awesome.

Ta ta,


6 comments:

Megan said...

i'm still living in my college town but all of my sisters that are my age from my pledge class are gone and I miss them so! I love seeing how other sororities participate in most of the same things mine does, so different, so far apart and yet still so similar!

Whitney said...

You are so adorable!! I love your face in these pictures. You make me miss walking around Wofford's campus :(

Victoria said...

looks like one great group of girls!!!

although i must admit, this Winter here in chicago has been pretty darn mild, you are "lucky" with that at least....

hope you have a good weekend!!

Anonymous said...

awww i miss college too! this post is so cute! you are lucky to have such a great group of girlfriends! :)

ms.composure said...

Stumbled onto your blog and just wanted to show yous some blog luv! def enjoyed this post :) yea i def miss college so much! growing up is not as much fun as i thought it would be!

http://infinitelifefintess.com
http://mscomposure.blogspot.com

Rebecca said...

Right now I'm missing your blog posts! Give me something to read! And I'm missing YOU-lots and lots! xoxo -Becca