Monday, February 6, 2012

Makeover Monday #4

Makeover Monday #4!



This week's topic: Blush, Bronzer, or any other "accents" you use!

Newest Blush: Benefit Hervana

Not my 100% favorite, but I also still use my ancient Clinique blush that looks similar to this:

I can't even remember when I got this blush. It has lasted forever! 

I like really dark blush for my pale face!


I finally tried some bronzer to compliment my pale powder.

 I found something similar to this  Sugar  Baby bronzer at TJ Maxx.

Finally, brushes.

Ulta blush brush

Hate this brush. The "hairs" come out when I put on my bronzer (not blush) and they get all over my face and counter. Not sure how much longer I can handle it!

Ulta powder brush

No problems with this brush! Use it with my Bare Mineral powder!

What products do you use? Link up with Molly and Katie!


Ta ta,




PS, check out all of Fais's giveaways for her "Be My Valentine" Giveaway Series at About Fais! She has a Pinhole Press gift certificate, a cute Smathers and Branson key fob, a Kate Spade ID holder, a Kate Spade coffee mug + Starbucks gift card! So so so great!! 

No comments: